Business Needn't Be a Leap of Blind Faith. Jump into the RIFT
Exploring the RIFT
Privately owned and proudly independent, the RIFT Group works with clients across the UK, teaching survival skills and guiding them to lasting success. Working with referrers, agents and like-minded companies, we form a safety net for businesses and individuals. Financial management just got personal.
The RIFT Group:
Dauntless explorers of the financial wilderness, guiding our clients safely through its densest red-tape undergrowth and predator-filled hunting grounds. Whatever adventure you're embarking on, we're here to help you avoid the traps and find the treasure. Come with us if you want to thrive.
The Accountants of Tomorrow - Today!
The guard dogs, guide dogs and rescue dogs of the RIFT Group. With personal accounts managers, cloud accounting and no hourly charges, we'll watch the road ahead for obstacles and opportunities. Show us the dream you're chasing and we'll track it down together.
Making Sure the Taxman Always Plays Fair
Tax legislation is the spike-filled pit trap of the business jungle but, with RIFT Refunds at your side you'll never find yourself stuck. We've chased down over £100 million in tax refunds for our clients since 1999, and with no up-front costs you can't lose.
Making Your Ingenuity Pay
Innovators, inventors and mad thinkers of all varieties are missing out. There's a lot more to innovation than smoky test tubes and cybernetic lab rats, but so many businesses are failing to claim their R&D tax credits. Finding a better way of working is its own reward - but not its only reward. If you've made a breakthrough then it's time to get some funding.
RIFT Capital Allowances:
You've Built the Foundations. Now It's Time to Dig Deeper
Very few companies fully understand the kinds of tax relief they're entitled to on their commercial property, but our specialists will make sure you don't get left out in the cold. You bought and furnished that office as an investment, so don't leave money on the table.
RIFT Group Overview
- 150 employees and growing.
- £90 million in tax refunds recovered to date.
- Managing Director Jan Post has won numerous entrepreneur awards
- RIFT won the Kent Business of the Year Award 2012
- Jan Post won Business Growth Award for Kent Women In Business in 2014.
- Jane Ollis was Runner Up in Kent Business Woman of the Year 2015
- Chris Gaze, RIFT Accounting Senior Accountant was selected as one of Accountancy Age’s “35 Under 35 Best and Brightest Accountancy Talents” 2015.
- 5% of profits donated directly to charity and a number of other charitable events sponsored.
- Achieved World Class customer service rating from the Insititute of Customer Services
2015 was a Record Year:£110 million reclaimed.
- 218,555 in-bound calls handled.
- 1,370 calls made on average per week to HMRC.
- 37,913 tax returns processed
- Jan Post
- Bradley Post
- Dermot Kennedy
- Kieran Brogan
- Jane Doherty